Consider this your sweaty countdown to the new year!
- 5 x 30-second run @ 5/10 perceived effort
- Rest 30 seconds between intervals.
- 4 x 45-second run @ 6/10 perceived effort
- Rest 45 seconds between intervals.
- 3 x 60-second run @ 7/10 perceived effort
- Rest 60 seconds between intervals.
- 2 x 75-second run @ 8/10 perceived effort
- Rest 75 seconds between intervals.
- 1 x 90-second run @ 9/10 perceived effort
- Rest 90 seconds
As always, don’t forget to warm up and cool down properly!
A simple yet spicy “chipper” workout.
- 50 jumping jacks
- 40 jumping lunges
- 30 butterfly sit-ups
- 20 burpees
- 10 push-ups
Rest as you need. Repeat if you dare 😉
Use this yoga flow to reflect on the last year and reset for the new one.
Flow through this sequence 5-10 times. Use deep breathing to enhance the stretch and calm the mind.
- Start in a high plank position
- Lower body slowly to the ground
- Squeeze your butt, keep your hips on the ground and push upper body off the ground slowly into Cobra pose looking to the sky
- Come up on all fours
- Perform one cat/cow inhaling with the cow (lower back extended chin up to the sky) and exhaling with the cat (flexing your spine and chin to chest)
- Sit back into child’s pose
Remember: Post your results, comments, and questions in our private Facebook Group…just for you!