This one is perfect if you’re on-the-go, or just short on time and can’t fit a proper warm-up in.
4 Rounds increasing the rate of perceived effort by 1 each time (6/10, 7/10, etc…)
- 30 seconds of high knees immediately into a 30-second run @ *5/10 perceived effort
- 30 seconds of butt kicks immediately into a 30-second run @ *5/10 perceived effort
- 30 seconds of high skips immediately into a 30-second run @ *5/10 perceived effort
- 3-minute recovery jog
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to that posture. This week, we’re strengthening your upper body to improve the stamina of your run form.
- 10 burpees
- 20 alternating shoulder taps
- 30-second reverse plank hold
- 20 alternating “bird dog” raises
Note: Rest as needed.
You’re not done with that upper body yet!
Spend 1 minute (on each side), doing as many quality single-arm plank rotations as possible.
If done well, this will prepare your core and shoulders for better posture which, leads into a better long run. Good luck!
Remember: Post your results, comments, and questions in our private Facebook Group…just for you!