We’ve got a new progression run lined up for you! And who doesn’t like new workouts?
5 x 2 minutes of the following:
- 30 seconds @ 6/10 perceived effort (how difficult the run feels to you on a scale from 1 to 10)
- 1 minute @ 8/10 perceived effort
- 30 seconds @ 10/10 perceived effort
Recover easy for 1 minute between intervals.
You can also use this pattern to build a longer workout. Either add rounds or extend the length of the intervals. *If you do choose a more advanced option, make sure to also increase the length of your rests so that you can get the most out of each interval.
Those hips don’t lie! Say hello to increased hip stability and goodbye to nagging aches and pains. For best results, take your time and keep the quality high from start to finish.
- 10 (per leg) single-leg glute bridge raises
- 10 (per side) side plank + knee drive
- 10 (per leg) split squats
- 10 (per leg) lateral step-ups
- Repeat for 3-5 rounds, resting 2-3 minutes in between.
Building on the theme of your strength workout, we’ve got a 2-part bonus for you.
Add the following to your routine this week:
- 30 seconds (per leg) of leg swings
- 10 (per leg) single-leg glute bridge raises, *but this time with your other leg folded in directly above your hips for an added challenge
- Leg swings can be done with or without the wall.
- For the glute bridge raises: raise explosively for a count of one, and lower slowly for a count of 3.
Remember: Post your results, comments, and questions in our private Facebook Group…just for you!