In order to run fast, you’ve got to run fast!
3 – 5 Rounds
- 60 seconds run @ 7/10 perceived effort
- 60 seconds rest
- 50 seconds run @ 8/10 perceived effort
- 50 seconds rest
- 40 seconds run @ 9/10 perceived effort
- 40 seconds rest
- 30 seconds run @ 10/10 perceived effort
- 2 minutes rest
You’re giving it all you’ve got for 15 minutes. Set your timer and move through these 4 cardio-intensive movements at a speed you can control and breathe through.
As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes.
- 15 jump squats
- 30 Russian twists (15 each side)
- 30 ice/speed skaters (15 each direction)
- 15 burpees
- Start conservatively and build from there.
- Pace this workout as you would pace your long run.
- Keep track of your breaks.
- The goal = no breaks and good form.
Let’s work those obliques!
Why? Because your obliques play a big role in your overall core strength, the stabilization of the lumbar spine, and controlling the rotation of the upper body when you run.
While in Side Plank
- 10 plank twist reach-throughs into a hip dip (each side)
Notes: Keep your belly and butt tight here. If you find your hips/butt behind you and not in a straight line from head to toe, squeeze your glutes and push your hips forward.
We challenge you to do this 5 different times this week!
Remember: Post your results, comments, and questions in our private Facebook Group…just for you!