Week 2 | Day 4
Referencing the video at the top of the page do a one-legged jump rope test. Do one minute on each leg, counting the number of reps you’re able to complete in one minute. Take a short rest, then repeat with your other leg before continuing to the rest of the warm-up
1:00 Single Leg Jump Rope
1:00 Single Leg Jump Rope (on other leg)
10 Air Squats
10 Leg Swings
10 Flow from Downward Dog to Upward Dog and Back
5 Back Squats
Rest 1:30 between sets
• May increase weight across sets, but do not need to. Your focus is always on moving well FIRST.
8 Push Press
0:30-1:00 Hollow Body Hold
8 Kettlebell Swings
• Rest 1:00 between exercises and 2:00 between sets
• Choose a weight that challenges you but allows you to be consistent across all sets.
• Should always be 8 reps in a row for both Push Press and KBS.
10 Seated Straddle Leg Raises
• Adjust the height of your target!
• Sit up tall and only lift those legs! No rocking.
Seated Hamstring Massage
2-3 min each leg