“Run a lot of miles.Some faster than your race pace. Rest once in a while.” — Michael Joyner
Congratulations! Today is the last long run day. 90 min to the finish line ladies and gentlemen!
You’ve done a fantastic job making it this far. We know it wasn’t easy, but you pushed through the challenges, overcome obstacles, and discovered a part of you that has been hidden for a while.
The athlete within you is set free. So explore the world around you on your run today. Share your run with a friend.
Smile and be proud!
- Out your front door
- The beach or a park trail
- Explore someplace new!
- Air Squats: 30 seconds
- Leg Swings & Lunges: 30 seconds per leg
- Arm Swings: 30 seconds
Main Workout: 90 minutes
- Easy Run
- Alternate Running and Walking
- Walk or Hike
- 5 minute follow along video with Coach Holly
- Squat Hold to relax the hips, back and glutes
- Downward Dog to Upward Dog flow to stretch the shoulders, calves and abs
- Pigeon Pose to relax the hips and groin
- Childs Pose to quiet the mind and stretch the lats